Wii Xtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Wii Xtreme Wx|. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

ChatHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS ANYMORE! ONLY REPLY IF YOU NEED TO LIKE IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU A SUITABLE QUESTION YOU ANSWER IT!
Warobo Raped Chuck Norris Last Night! Very Happy

STOP THE DISPUTES!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_ToXiiC

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Dispputes are a reguluar thing i have came acroos quite a lot lol!. If another ever disputes we must be readywith pictures and videos for proof and sent tickets! I have only sent this because me and sonic now have a dipsute due to immerture players! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

I Take Pics And Snomi Loves Taking Vids So We Are All Good king Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
FleXiiT BaBy
Admin
Admin

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

yeah it pisSes me off bad im gunna start takin pix i think Twisted Evil bounce
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 am

I Think We Should Have A Page For Proof Like Prooooooof Page Or Somthing Laughing king
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 am

Just have snomi host every match lol!
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 pm

yea haha snomi is prob best host in cod lol!
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

I think we should all take pics and not reelie on snomi its not fair on him get ur fone and take pics it aint hard Shocked Sad cheers scratch
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 am

i cnat play and take pics at the same time
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:59 am

i think i will be able to but when i get a new phone Razz
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 am

u no that cap thing snomi has got how much is it and and does it come with all the leads i think we hjad a taqlk about this before oh well
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 am

what cap thing scratch
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 am

That cap cam thing........no waht im taling bout his camera
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 am

oh you will have to ask him
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 am

Its 70 Quid And TYou need to bye the stuff Shocked affraid Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 am

70 quid hell no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE DISPUTES!   STOP THE DISPUTES! Empty

Back to top Go down

STOP THE DISPUTES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wii Xtreme :: Xtreme Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: