Wii Xtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Wii Xtreme Wx|. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

ChatHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS ANYMORE! ONLY REPLY IF YOU NEED TO LIKE IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU A SUITABLE QUESTION YOU ANSWER IT!
Warobo Raped Chuck Norris Last Night! Very Happy

Any one know a Wii Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

Any one know a Wii Game? Empty
PostSubject: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Does any1 know a wii game i could buy apart fomr the conduit that apeals to you coz im starting to get a bit boed of cod like every1 Sleep

cheers
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Fifa09

The Sizzle Of The Nizzle pirat Cool
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

my mum and dad wont let me buy that coz they hate sport pale and the wii is in the living room, BUT i should be getting my own wii soon cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
FleXiiT BaBy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm

id say fifa 09 but iv jus read abuv get ssbb or new resident evil...
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 am

Mario kart Wii
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 am

Or The New Mario Tennis Looks Sexyyyyy Cool affraid
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 am

i dunno bout that game it looks ok im ont buyin it though confused
Back to top Go down
WxRiiOtzZ
Admin
Admin
WxRiiOtzZ

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

i already got mkwii and i dont realy like res evils so i mite try that sonic tennis or ssbb cheers
Back to top Go down
S.A.M
S.A.M

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 am

Sssb is meant to be good i wanna have it if u get it tell me if its good or ont
Back to top Go down
Wx|Sonic_V1
Wx|Sonic_V1

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:53 am

Is Tht Super Mario Smash Bro's Lol If It Is Iv Gt It But Cant Play It Lol NeutralSad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one know a Wii Game?   Any one know a Wii Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any one know a Wii Game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wii Xtreme :: Talk Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: